Recommended Global Dermatology Conferences
September 28-29, 2018, San Antonio, Texas, USA
After receiving unmitigated success and an overwhelming response from the previous edition of International Dermatology conference we are delighted to announce the commencement of the 15th International Conference on Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, slated to hold in San Antonio, Texas, USA from September 28-29, 2018.
International Conference on Dermatology is intended to provide insights on the emerging therapies and for various skin conditions ranging from dermatitis to melanoma and thus the theme “Skin-in-depth: Research & Care” has been chosen to foster the wide range of sub-specialties of dermatology. The purpose of the meeting will be to elucidate the diseases from a number of scientific aspects, present an opportunity to meet and network with renowned Dermatologists, Scholars, pharmacists, and allied health professional from around the world and listen to top speakers on new development that will advance the future of Dermatology.
Conference Series Ltd is an open resource platform that conducts 3000+ global events including International Conferences, Workshops, Symposia, Trade Shows, Exhibitions and Science Congresses in all the major scientific disciplines, including Clinical, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Engineering, Technology, Business Management and Life Sciences across America, Europe, The Middle East, and Asia Pacific. It is reaching over 25 million researchers, scholars, students, professionals and corporate entities all over the globe.
Who Should Attend Dermatology conference?
- Physician Assistants
- Research Scholar
- Aspiring Students
Why to attend Dermatology 2018
- All the accepted speaker abstracts will be published in the respective supporting journals and receive DOI provided by CrossRef.
- Global networking: In transferring and exchanging Ideas.
- Networking with experts in your field.
- Expert Forums.
- Career Development Sessions.
- Best Poster Awards.
- Preconference and Conference Workshops7
- Clinical Dermatology
- Skin infections and Infestations
- Regional Dermatology
- Medical Treatment- Emerging & Future Therapies
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Dermatology Devices / Equipments
- Skin Reactions
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Skin Cancer
- Pharmacology and toxicology of skin
- Case reports
Importance & Scope of Dermatology in Global Health
Since skin disease not a leading cause of mortality it is not usually thought of as a major health issue in developing countries. However, it is extremely common up to 21-87% of the population may be affected by some type of skin problem, depending on the locale. It also contributes to significant physical and psychological disabilities. These disabilities have been measured by a number of life quality measures but the importance of skin health is often underestimated because of the chronic, non-life threatening nature of most skin diseases. Disfigurement and discomfort associated with skin problems make them among the main reasons people seek medical care and are the cause of approximately 24% of primary care visits.
We truly hope San Antonio, USA would prove to be an amazing and comfortable experience for all our attendees.
Global Dermatology and Allied Market Forecast
The global dermatology market was assessed at $20.0 billion in 2015 and is foreseen to grow at a considerable Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.73%, reaching $33.7 billion in 2022. The key market drivers of this growth will be the arrival of recently approved premium biologics, as well as promising late-stage products that are expected to be highly valuable. Overall, there are 801 dermatology products in the pipeline, where biologics constitute 37%, despite the fact that this molecule type represents only a small fraction of the marketed products landscape.
The dermatology market is mainly separated into three sectors; general, cosmetic and Mohs surgery. Of these, general dermatology is the largest sector by revenue as it enspheres a range of skin diseases and treatments.
One of the latest trends in the market is growing importance of dermatology in the cosmetic industry. The growth in treatments provided by cosmetic surgery in the field has depicted a great development in the cosmetic dermatology market. Some of the procedures frequently performed by cosmetic dermatologists include, but are not limited to; Botox injections, collagen treatments, liposuction, laser skin therapies (for hair removal, skin resurfacing, tattoo removal, etc), and varicose vein removal. Cosmetic surgeries are gradually expanding, allowing the dermatoscopes market to grow.
The global dermatoscopes market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.89% during the period 2017-2021. One of the key market drivers is increasing usage in diagnostic procedures. The diagnostic accuracy for melanoma is considerably better with those specialists who have expertise in the field of dermatoscopy than with those who do not have any specialized training in the same. There is a considerable improvement in the sensitivity or diagnoses of the melanomas with specialists trained in dermatoscopy, as well as specificity or percentages of non-melanomas diagnosed correctly as compared with the traditional clinical naked eye examination.
The global dermatology diagnosis device market has been gauged as an expeditiously growing market and expected to reach high growth figures. The benefits such as easy detection of the skin disease at initial stages had increased their market globally. The diagnostic devices are widely accepted by the patient suffering from diseases like skin cancer, lesions, scalp problems, wrinkles, warts and other skin related diseases. Out of total cases of skin disease worldwide, the USA and Europe comprise of 6% and 7.5% of the cases respectively and are anticipated to increase during the forecast period, leading to the growth of the overall market. Technological advancements in treatments and increased incidences of skin diseases, acne, tattoo removal, psoriasis, and other skin related problems are the key factors contributing to the growth of the market. North America captures the largest market share of 70% in 2013 of the global dermatology diagnostic device market
Major Dermatology Associations in Canada &USA:
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American College of Mohs Surgeons
- American Dermatological Association, Inc.
- Alliance for Humane Dermatology
- Canadian Dermatology and Skin Science Nurses
- Canadian Medical Protective Association
- Canadian Association of Wound Care
- Society for Pediatric Dermatology
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- American Contact Dermatitis Society
- American Society of Dermatology
- American Telemedicine Association (ATA) Teledermatology
- American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology & Aesthetic Surgery
Major Dermatology Associations around the World:
- Asian Dermatological Association Ltd
- Asociación Colombiana de Dermatologia y Cirugía Dermatológica
- Australasian Society for Dermatology Research
- American Academy of Cosmetic Family Medicine
- American Society for Dermatological Surgery (ASDS)
- National Society of Cosmetic Physicians/American Academy of Cosmetic Physicians
- British Society for Dermatological Surgery
- Dermatological Society of Malaysia
- British Cosmetic Dermatology Group
- European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Top universities in USA
- University of California
- University of Chicago
- Yale University
- University of Pennsylvenia
- Duke University
- University of Minnesota
Top Universities Around the World:
- Cornell University
- Harvard University
- University of Michigan Medical School
- Emory University
- Thomas Jefferson University
- University of Pittsburgh
- Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions
Hospitals Associated with Dermatology Research in Toronto:
- Sunnybrook Hospital
- Womens college hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Toronto Western Hospitals
Hospitals Associated with Dermatology Research in Canada:
- Alberta Health Services
- Hospital for Sick Children
- Vancouver General hospital, Vancouver
- Ottawa General Hospital, Ottawa
- Shriners Hospital-Canada
- Mission Memorial Hospital, Mission
- Toronto General Hospital
Dermatology Research Centers in Canada:
- Canadian Dermatology Foundation (CDF)
- Guenther Dermatology Research Centre
- Division of Clinical Dermatology & Cutaneous Science
- Phototherapy Education and Research Centre (PERC)
- Ricky Kanee Schachter Dermatology Centre
Past Conference Report
14th International Conference on Clinical and Experimental Dermatology hosted by Conferenceseries LLC was held during June 19-20, 2017 in Philadelphia USA with the theme "The Skin Interface with the world". Active participation of Doctors, Dermatologists, Researchers, Students and Leaders from the fields of Dermatology is highly appreciated and made this event a blast.
The meeting covered various sessions, in which the discussions included the scientific tracks.
- Dermatological Diseases
- Clinical Dermatology
- Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dermatology
- Dermatological Oncology
- Medical Dermatology
- Premature Greying Of Hair: Causes And Remedies
- Dermatology: Therapies and Advances
- Aesthetic Dermatology
The conference was initiated with a series of lectures delivered by both Honorable Guests and members of the Keynote forum. The list included:
- Regina Folster-Holst, University Medical Center Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
- Neil Sandhu, Daystar Skin and Cancer Center, USA
- Michael Ibbott, Derme&Co, Canada
- Daniel de Rossi Fattaccioli, Perù Dermatology Society, Peru
All the above mentioned Honorable Guests and keynote speakers gave their energetic and fruitful contributions at Dermatology 2017.
Conference Series LLC offers its heartfelt appreciation to all the speakers who have attended and obliged to the Organizing Committee Members, adepts of field, various outside experts, company representatives and other eminent personalities who supported the conference by facilitating the discussion forums. Conference Series LLC also took privilege to felicitate the Organizing Committee Members who supported this event.
Past Reports Proceedings Gallery Dermatology 2016
6th International Conference on Clinical and Experimental Dermatology was organized during May 4-6, 2016 at Chicago USA. The Conference was organized around the theme "Global Tuning of Innovative Therapies".
Past Reports Proceedings Gallery Dermatology-2015
Past Reports Proceedings Gallery Dermatology-2014
4th International Conference on Clinical & Experimental Dermatology was organized on April 14-16, 2014.
Past Reports Gallery Dermatology-2013
Past Reports Gallery
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Conferenceseries International Journals.
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by